How to Apply

Contact Us

Have question about ILSC’s University Pathway Program or one of our partner’s programs? Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you shortly.

Step One - Apply to ILSC

Complete ILSC Language Schools General Application Form indicating "University Pathway" as your program choice, and also fill out the University Pathway Program Application form. And take ILSC's online language level assessment test to determine how many weeks of study you will need to complete the University Pathway Program.
Submit your applications to your education agent or to ILSC directly.

Step Two - Choose your college or university

Choose a partner university/college with the assistance of a pathway advisor.

Step Three - Apply to your college or university

Submit an application form for your chosen partner university or college, including all necessary documents. Your pathway advisor can help you determine which documents are required.

Step Four - Pay your fees

After payment, you will receive a letter of acceptance from ILSC and a conditional letter of acceptance from your chosen college/university. Use these to apply for your study permit.

Step Five – Get your Student Visa

When you apply for the University Pathway Program, ILSC will arrange joint letters of acceptance which include:
  1. Acceptance into English language studies at ILSC
  2. Conditional acceptance to the partner university, college or TAFE of your choice so that you can immediately apply for a long term student visa.
You may apply for your student visa from your home country through your local Canadian visa office, your local United States embassy, consulate or diplomatic mission or your nearest Australian embassy or consulate. Please refer to the following government websites to find your nearest office.
United States embassies, consulates, and diplomatic missions
Australia Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Post Graduate Work Permit in Canada

Students who complete a full-time program lasting for longer than 8 months may be eligible to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit. Post-Graduate Work Permits may not exceed the length of study time. Please see the Government of Canada website for more information.

Find a Program